Elgin Sweeper enters marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing
Staff Report | June 5, 2012
Elgin Sweeper Co. has entered into a marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing Ltd. to market and distribute a mechanical broom sweeper under the Elgin Sweeper brand name in North America.
The Elgin Broom Badger dual-engine sweeper, mounted on an Isuzu NRR 19,500 lb. Class 5 cabover chassis, is easy to operate and maintain and does not require a commercial driver’s license (CDL) to operate, according to Elgin Sweeper Co.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views