Elgin Sweeper enters marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing
Staff Report | June 5, 2012
Elgin Sweeper Co. has entered into a marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing Ltd. to market and distribute a mechanical broom sweeper under the Elgin Sweeper brand name in North America.
The Elgin Broom Badger dual-engine sweeper, mounted on an Isuzu NRR 19,500 lb. Class 5 cabover chassis, is easy to operate and maintain and does not require a commercial driver’s license (CDL) to operate, according to Elgin Sweeper Co.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views