Elgin Sweeper enters marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing
Staff Report | June 5, 2012
Elgin Sweeper Co. has entered into a marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing Ltd. to market and distribute a mechanical broom sweeper under the Elgin Sweeper brand name in North America.
The Elgin Broom Badger dual-engine sweeper, mounted on an Isuzu NRR 19,500 lb. Class 5 cabover chassis, is easy to operate and maintain and does not require a commercial driver’s license (CDL) to operate, according to Elgin Sweeper Co.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views