Elgin Sweeper enters marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing
Staff Report | June 5, 2012
Elgin Sweeper Co. has entered into a marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing Ltd. to market and distribute a mechanical broom sweeper under the Elgin Sweeper brand name in North America.
The Elgin Broom Badger dual-engine sweeper, mounted on an Isuzu NRR 19,500 lb. Class 5 cabover chassis, is easy to operate and maintain and does not require a commercial driver’s license (CDL) to operate, according to Elgin Sweeper Co.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views