Elgin Sweeper enters marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing
Staff Report | June 5, 2012
Elgin Sweeper Co. has entered into a marketing agreement with Challenger Manufacturing Ltd. to market and distribute a mechanical broom sweeper under the Elgin Sweeper brand name in North America.
The Elgin Broom Badger dual-engine sweeper, mounted on an Isuzu NRR 19,500 lb. Class 5 cabover chassis, is easy to operate and maintain and does not require a commercial driver’s license (CDL) to operate, according to Elgin Sweeper Co.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice359 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views