Element Six showcases D Power road cutters at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | March 19, 2014
Introduced in the U.S. in January, the road cutters are designed for use in asphalt milling applications.
Features include a polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tip; tungsten carbide head with customized grade; and non-rotating, rigid pick design that incorporates tungsten carbide.
The company also offers alternative designs for the road cutters.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes660 Views
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road160 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers121 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually106 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 100 Views