Element Six showcases D Power road cutters at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | March 19, 2014
Introduced in the U.S. in January, the road cutters are designed for use in asphalt milling applications.
Features include a polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tip; tungsten carbide head with customized grade; and non-rotating, rigid pick design that incorporates tungsten carbide.
The company also offers alternative designs for the road cutters.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views