Element Six showcases D Power road cutters at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | March 19, 2014
Introduced in the U.S. in January, the road cutters are designed for use in asphalt milling applications.
Features include a polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tip; tungsten carbide head with customized grade; and non-rotating, rigid pick design that incorporates tungsten carbide.
The company also offers alternative designs for the road cutters.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system470 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass185 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views