Element Six showcases D Power road cutters at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | March 19, 2014
Introduced in the U.S. in January, the road cutters are designed for use in asphalt milling applications.
Features include a polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tip; tungsten carbide head with customized grade; and non-rotating, rigid pick design that incorporates tungsten carbide.
The company also offers alternative designs for the road cutters.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2021 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views