Element Six showcases D Power road cutters at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | March 19, 2014
Introduced in the U.S. in January, the road cutters are designed for use in asphalt milling applications.
Features include a polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tip; tungsten carbide head with customized grade; and non-rotating, rigid pick design that incorporates tungsten carbide.
The company also offers alternative designs for the road cutters.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views