Element Six showcases D Power road cutters at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | March 19, 2014
Introduced in the U.S. in January, the road cutters are designed for use in asphalt milling applications.
Features include a polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tip; tungsten carbide head with customized grade; and non-rotating, rigid pick design that incorporates tungsten carbide.
The company also offers alternative designs for the road cutters.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax705 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views