Edison Brito named PSG market development director, Americas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 15, 2011
Pump Solutions Group (PSG), a member of the New York-based Dover Corp.’s Fluid Management market segment and part of its fluid solutions platform, has appointed Edison Brito as market development director, Americas.
In this position, Brito will report to Andrew Usuki, PSG Director of Sales and Business Development, Americas.
“Edison brings over 18 years of experience in chemical pumping systems to his new role, and will serve our customers extremely well,” says Usuki. “His skills and experience will greatly help develop PSG’s chemical vertical markets in the Americas.”
Edison comes to PSG after most recently serving as outside sales engineer for Hayes Pump in Fairfield, N.J.. Prior to joining Hayes Pump, Edison was a pumping systems engineer for La Llave in Quito, Ecuador.
Edison, who speaks fluent English and Spanish, has served as instructor for several training institutions, in addition to publishing work on industrial pumping applications. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Ecuador – Polytechnic School.
MORE FROM Industry
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views