EDGE® Snow Blades by CEAttachments, Inc.
Better Roads Staff | October 3, 2008
You can clear snow with ease, or use this handy attachment for light dozing work. Snow/Utility blades range in size from 60 (1524 mm) to clear sidewalks to 108 (2743 mm) for clearing jobs as big as a parking lot. Steel cutting edges are standard equipment and these blades feature right and left angling up to 35 degrees. Snow Blades have trip springs and skid shoes standard all blades have replaceable cutting edges and hydraulic angles. Hoses and flat-faced couplers included. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com or call the friendly experts at CEAttachments at 1.866.232.8224.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes503 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up346 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control272 Views