EDGE® Snow Blades by CEAttachments, Inc.
Better Roads Staff | October 3, 2008
You can clear snow with ease, or use this handy attachment for light dozing work. Snow/Utility blades range in size from 60 (1524 mm) to clear sidewalks to 108 (2743 mm) for clearing jobs as big as a parking lot. Steel cutting edges are standard equipment and these blades feature right and left angling up to 35 degrees. Snow Blades have trip springs and skid shoes standard all blades have replaceable cutting edges and hydraulic angles. Hoses and flat-faced couplers included. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com or call the friendly experts at CEAttachments at 1.866.232.8224.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views