EDGE® Snow Blades by CEAttachments, Inc.
Better Roads Staff
You can clear snow with ease, or use this handy attachment for light dozing work. Snow/Utility blades range in size from 60 (1524 mm) to clear sidewalks to 108 (2743 mm) for clearing jobs as big as a parking lot. Steel cutting edges are standard equipment and these blades feature right and left angling up to 35 degrees. Snow Blades have trip springs and skid shoes standard all blades have replaceable cutting edges and hydraulic angles. Hoses and flat-faced couplers included. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com or call the friendly experts at CEAttachments at 1.866.232.8224.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141008 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views