EDGE® Snow Blades by CEAttachments, Inc.
Better Roads Staff | October 3, 2008
You can clear snow with ease, or use this handy attachment for light dozing work. Snow/Utility blades range in size from 60 (1524 mm) to clear sidewalks to 108 (2743 mm) for clearing jobs as big as a parking lot. Steel cutting edges are standard equipment and these blades feature right and left angling up to 35 degrees. Snow Blades have trip springs and skid shoes standard all blades have replaceable cutting edges and hydraulic angles. Hoses and flat-faced couplers included. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com or call the friendly experts at CEAttachments at 1.866.232.8224.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views