EDGE® Snow Blades by CEAttachments, Inc.
Better Roads Staff | October 3, 2008
You can clear snow with ease, or use this handy attachment for light dozing work. Snow/Utility blades range in size from 60 (1524 mm) to clear sidewalks to 108 (2743 mm) for clearing jobs as big as a parking lot. Steel cutting edges are standard equipment and these blades feature right and left angling up to 35 degrees. Snow Blades have trip springs and skid shoes standard all blades have replaceable cutting edges and hydraulic angles. Hoses and flat-faced couplers included. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com or call the friendly experts at CEAttachments at 1.866.232.8224.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views