East's new built-in tarp storage boxes for drop-deck trailers
Amy Materson | October 25, 2012
East Manufacturing’s new all-aluminum tarp storage box is built into the floor of the upper or lower deck, offering safe and convenient access and saving time when tarping loads. Depth configurations vary based on the drop at the neck and beam depth of the drop deck trailer, and can be placed in either deck, or in both.
The upper deck storage box measures 35 inches long by 13 inches wide, with a maximum depth of 22 inches. The lower deck box measures 49 1/2 inches long by 42 1/2 inches wide with a 21-inch maximum depth.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2267 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles579 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views