East’s new built-in tarp storage boxes for drop-deck trailers
East Manufacturing’s new all-aluminum tarp storage box is built into the floor of the upper or lower deck, offering safe and convenient access and saving time when tarping loads. Depth configurations vary based on the drop at the neck and beam depth of the drop deck trailer, and can be placed in either deck, or in both.
The upper deck storage box measures 35 inches long by 13 inches wide, with a maximum depth of 22 inches. The lower deck box measures 49 1/2 inches long by 42 1/2 inches wide with a 21-inch maximum depth.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1517 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers459 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge413 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012342 Views