Dynapac: Rollers tailored to local conditions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 20, 2011
The Dynapac CC Line series of eight double-drum and eight combi tandem asphalt rollers offers sizes and options designed to match contractor needs and work style. The rollers can be tailored to local conditions, including engine power, operator’s platform, and air conditioning. Each roller is equipped with the DCA-A Compaction Analyzer which monitors and records key parameters via a GPS-assisted, graphic, real-time display of temperature and number of passes.
The CC224HF, CC234HF, CC324HF, CC334HF, CC384HF, CC424HF, CC524HF, and CC624HF are dual-drum models. Combi models—CC224CHF, CC234CHF, CC324CHF, CC334CHF, CC384CHF, CC424CHF, CC524CHF, and CC624CHF feature a drum roller and rear set of wheels. All the CC rollers are engineered to compact any type of asphalt mix and feature high frequency/low amplitude for thin layers and high amplitude for thick layers. The rated power is 125 horsepower at 2,200 rpm for the CC424HF, and 152 horsepower for the larger CC524HF and CC624HF models. The new machines have operating masses ranging from 11.6 tons to 13.9 tons. The weight is split evenly between the front and rear drum modules.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency536 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs387 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update313 Views