Dynapac: F1000 pavers reduce particulate matter emissions by 90 percent
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 18, 2013
Dynapac’s next generation series of F1000 pavers for the North American market meet Interim Tier 4 Interim (IT4) regulations and come in both track and wheeled options. Both models in the new series are designed with a transport width of 10 feet and a transport height of 106 inches. Transport length for the F1000T is 21 feet, while the F1000W is 21 feet 4 inches. Working width is 26 feet with a minimum working width of 8 feet.
Be sure to check out the February 2013 issue of Better Roads (in either print or digital — www.betterroads.com/digital) for more details on this paver or click on these links below.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views