Dynapac: F1000 pavers reduce particulate matter emissions by 90 percent
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 18, 2013
Dynapac’s next generation series of F1000 pavers for the North American market meet Interim Tier 4 Interim (IT4) regulations and come in both track and wheeled options. Both models in the new series are designed with a transport width of 10 feet and a transport height of 106 inches. Transport length for the F1000T is 21 feet, while the F1000W is 21 feet 4 inches. Working width is 26 feet with a minimum working width of 8 feet.
Be sure to check out the February 2013 issue of Better Roads (in either print or digital — www.betterroads.com/digital) for more details on this paver or click on these links below.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes151 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views