Dynapac: F1000 pavers reduce particulate matter emissions by 90 percent
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 18, 2013
Dynapac’s next generation series of F1000 pavers for the North American market meet Interim Tier 4 Interim (IT4) regulations and come in both track and wheeled options. Both models in the new series are designed with a transport width of 10 feet and a transport height of 106 inches. Transport length for the F1000T is 21 feet, while the F1000W is 21 feet 4 inches. Working width is 26 feet with a minimum working width of 8 feet.
Be sure to check out the February 2013 issue of Better Roads (in either print or digital — www.betterroads.com/digital) for more details on this paver or click on these links below.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views