DuraHook offers long-term pothole patching
Amanda Bayhi | May 30, 2014
Cimline Pavement Maintenance Group has added DuraHook, a long-term pothole patching solution, to its line of DuraPatcher products.
The unit is designed to permanently patch a pothole by using compressed air to rid the pothole of loose debris, spraying emulsion into the hole as a binder, forcefully spraying emulsion coated aggregate to compact the product and fill the hole and spraying dry aggregate over the patch to allow traffic to begin traveling immediately.
A 74-horsepower John Deere diesel engine powers the DuraHook. The unit carries 6 yards of aggregate and 250 gallons of emulsion and includes an onboard compressor.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges140 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon109 Views