DuraHook offers long-term pothole patching
Amanda Bayhi | May 30, 2014
Cimline Pavement Maintenance Group has added DuraHook, a long-term pothole patching solution, to its line of DuraPatcher products.
The unit is designed to permanently patch a pothole by using compressed air to rid the pothole of loose debris, spraying emulsion into the hole as a binder, forcefully spraying emulsion coated aggregate to compact the product and fill the hole and spraying dry aggregate over the patch to allow traffic to begin traveling immediately.
A 74-horsepower John Deere diesel engine powers the DuraHook. The unit carries 6 yards of aggregate and 250 gallons of emulsion and includes an onboard compressor.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system470 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass185 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views