DuraHook offers long-term pothole patching
Amanda Bayhi | May 30, 2014
Cimline Pavement Maintenance Group has added DuraHook, a long-term pothole patching solution, to its line of DuraPatcher products.
The unit is designed to permanently patch a pothole by using compressed air to rid the pothole of loose debris, spraying emulsion into the hole as a binder, forcefully spraying emulsion coated aggregate to compact the product and fill the hole and spraying dry aggregate over the patch to allow traffic to begin traveling immediately.
A 74-horsepower John Deere diesel engine powers the DuraHook. The unit carries 6 yards of aggregate and 250 gallons of emulsion and includes an onboard compressor.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views