DuPont Crop Protection introduces web-based learning series
Amanda Bayhi | July 5, 2013
The DuPont Crop Protection land management business unit last month introduced the first three in a series of learning modules that address stewardship best practices for day-to-day herbicide, insecticide and fungicide use.
The training modules offer information about pesticide product stewardship and discuss topics including emergency response and preparedness, regulatory compliance and recordkeeping.
The three released modules cover:
Understanding Pesticide Product Labels, which delivers information about the purpose and importance of pesticide product labels, product label types and contents;
Handling, Storing and Transporting Pesticides, which provides product stewardship best practices related to handling pesticides, pesticide storage and transportation; and
Mixing and Loading Pesticides and Disposing of Pesticide Containers, which teaches techniques for proper pesticide mixing and loading, as well as procedures for disposing of pesticide containers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong822 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views