DuPont Crop Protection introduces web-based learning series
Amanda Bayhi | July 5, 2013
The DuPont Crop Protection land management business unit last month introduced the first three in a series of learning modules that address stewardship best practices for day-to-day herbicide, insecticide and fungicide use.
The training modules offer information about pesticide product stewardship and discuss topics including emergency response and preparedness, regulatory compliance and recordkeeping.
The three released modules cover:
Understanding Pesticide Product Labels, which delivers information about the purpose and importance of pesticide product labels, product label types and contents;
Handling, Storing and Transporting Pesticides, which provides product stewardship best practices related to handling pesticides, pesticide storage and transportation; and
Mixing and Loading Pesticides and Disposing of Pesticide Containers, which teaches techniques for proper pesticide mixing and loading, as well as procedures for disposing of pesticide containers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views