DuPont Crop Protection introduces web-based learning series
Amanda Bayhi | July 5, 2013
The DuPont Crop Protection land management business unit last month introduced the first three in a series of learning modules that address stewardship best practices for day-to-day herbicide, insecticide and fungicide use.
The training modules offer information about pesticide product stewardship and discuss topics including emergency response and preparedness, regulatory compliance and recordkeeping.
The three released modules cover:
Understanding Pesticide Product Labels, which delivers information about the purpose and importance of pesticide product labels, product label types and contents;
Handling, Storing and Transporting Pesticides, which provides product stewardship best practices related to handling pesticides, pesticide storage and transportation; and
Mixing and Loading Pesticides and Disposing of Pesticide Containers, which teaches techniques for proper pesticide mixing and loading, as well as procedures for disposing of pesticide containers.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1987 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views