Double Coin Tires and CMA hire Ken Coltrane as VP of consumer tires
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2013
Tire manufacturer and marketer Double Coin Tires and CMA has added Ken Coltrane as vice president of consumer tires.
Coltrane has more than 19 years of tire industry experience, the majority of which was spent at Del-Nat Tire Corp. where he held positions in export, purchasing, and also served as the company’s marketing vice president.
In Coltrane’s new position, he will focus on passenger and light truck product development for North America
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views