Double Coin Tires and CMA hire Ken Coltrane as VP of consumer tires
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2013
Tire manufacturer and marketer Double Coin Tires and CMA has added Ken Coltrane as vice president of consumer tires.
Coltrane has more than 19 years of tire industry experience, the majority of which was spent at Del-Nat Tire Corp. where he held positions in export, purchasing, and also served as the company’s marketing vice president.
In Coltrane’s new position, he will focus on passenger and light truck product development for North America
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party421 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete261 Views