Double Coin Tires and CMA hire Ken Coltrane as VP of consumer tires
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2013
Tire manufacturer and marketer Double Coin Tires and CMA has added Ken Coltrane as vice president of consumer tires.
Coltrane has more than 19 years of tire industry experience, the majority of which was spent at Del-Nat Tire Corp. where he held positions in export, purchasing, and also served as the company’s marketing vice president.
In Coltrane’s new position, he will focus on passenger and light truck product development for North America
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views