Double Coin Tires and CMA hire Ken Coltrane as VP of consumer tires
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2013
Tire manufacturer and marketer Double Coin Tires and CMA has added Ken Coltrane as vice president of consumer tires.
Coltrane has more than 19 years of tire industry experience, the majority of which was spent at Del-Nat Tire Corp. where he held positions in export, purchasing, and also served as the company’s marketing vice president.
In Coltrane’s new position, he will focus on passenger and light truck product development for North America
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?164 Views