Double Coin Tires and CMA hire Ken Coltrane as VP of consumer tires
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2013
Tire manufacturer and marketer Double Coin Tires and CMA has added Ken Coltrane as vice president of consumer tires.
Coltrane has more than 19 years of tire industry experience, the majority of which was spent at Del-Nat Tire Corp. where he held positions in export, purchasing, and also served as the company’s marketing vice president.
In Coltrane’s new position, he will focus on passenger and light truck product development for North America
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...945 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views