DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver264 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker261 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges123 Views