DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles711 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours503 Views