DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2126 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1321 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...893 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones542 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house481 Views