DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving359 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice328 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness292 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill270 Views