DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views