DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles917 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views