DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party473 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views