DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views