DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding565 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable538 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers252 Views