DOT spokeswoman moves to FAA chief of staff
Amanda Bayhi | May 7, 2013
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Public Affairs Director Sasha Johnson is set to become chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the end May, The Hill reported.
Johnson has worked with the DOT since 2009, and Friday will be her last day at the DOT.
The Hill reported that Meghan Keck will take Johnson’s place at the DOT. Politico has made the same report, adding that “Keck takes the DOT reins starting on Monday.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1582 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1011 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets989 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?594 Views