Doosan introduces new wedge lock coupler
Amanda Bayhi | May 10, 2014
Doosan’s new wedge lock coupler is designed for use with the company’s 6- to 53-tonne (6.61- 58.42-ton) crawler excavators.
The coupler allows operators to change attachments without the need for additional hydraulics and without decreasing the machine’s breakout force.
It also features a limited increase in tip radius over pin-on mounting as well as a swing ear design and bolt retainer safety plate to prevent attachments from falling.
The coupler’s manual mounting system can be used with the following crawler excavator models: DX63-3, DX85R-3, DX140LC-3, DX140LCR-3, DX180LC-3, DX225LC-3, DX235LCR, DX255LC-3, DX300LC-3, DX350LC-3, DX420LC-3, DX490LC-3 and DX530LC-3.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths733 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers597 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus393 Views