Doosan introduces new wedge lock coupler
Amanda Bayhi | May 10, 2014
Doosan’s new wedge lock coupler is designed for use with the company’s 6- to 53-tonne (6.61- 58.42-ton) crawler excavators.
The coupler allows operators to change attachments without the need for additional hydraulics and without decreasing the machine’s breakout force.
It also features a limited increase in tip radius over pin-on mounting as well as a swing ear design and bolt retainer safety plate to prevent attachments from falling.
The coupler’s manual mounting system can be used with the following crawler excavator models: DX63-3, DX85R-3, DX140LC-3, DX140LCR-3, DX180LC-3, DX225LC-3, DX235LCR, DX255LC-3, DX300LC-3, DX350LC-3, DX420LC-3, DX490LC-3 and DX530LC-3.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong974 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction432 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair405 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views