Doosan introduces new wedge lock coupler
Amanda Bayhi | May 10, 2014
Doosan’s new wedge lock coupler is designed for use with the company’s 6- to 53-tonne (6.61- 58.42-ton) crawler excavators.
The coupler allows operators to change attachments without the need for additional hydraulics and without decreasing the machine’s breakout force.
It also features a limited increase in tip radius over pin-on mounting as well as a swing ear design and bolt retainer safety plate to prevent attachments from falling.
The coupler’s manual mounting system can be used with the following crawler excavator models: DX63-3, DX85R-3, DX140LC-3, DX140LCR-3, DX180LC-3, DX225LC-3, DX235LCR, DX255LC-3, DX300LC-3, DX350LC-3, DX420LC-3, DX490LC-3 and DX530LC-3.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles589 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views