Doosan introduces new wedge lock coupler
Amanda Bayhi | May 10, 2014
Doosan’s new wedge lock coupler is designed for use with the company’s 6- to 53-tonne (6.61- 58.42-ton) crawler excavators.
The coupler allows operators to change attachments without the need for additional hydraulics and without decreasing the machine’s breakout force.
It also features a limited increase in tip radius over pin-on mounting as well as a swing ear design and bolt retainer safety plate to prevent attachments from falling.
The coupler’s manual mounting system can be used with the following crawler excavator models: DX63-3, DX85R-3, DX140LC-3, DX140LCR-3, DX180LC-3, DX225LC-3, DX235LCR, DX255LC-3, DX300LC-3, DX350LC-3, DX420LC-3, DX490LC-3 and DX530LC-3.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses873 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views