Doosan introduces new wedge lock coupler
Amanda Bayhi | May 10, 2014
Doosan’s new wedge lock coupler is designed for use with the company’s 6- to 53-tonne (6.61- 58.42-ton) crawler excavators.
The coupler allows operators to change attachments without the need for additional hydraulics and without decreasing the machine’s breakout force.
It also features a limited increase in tip radius over pin-on mounting as well as a swing ear design and bolt retainer safety plate to prevent attachments from falling.
The coupler’s manual mounting system can be used with the following crawler excavator models: DX63-3, DX85R-3, DX140LC-3, DX140LCR-3, DX180LC-3, DX225LC-3, DX235LCR, DX255LC-3, DX300LC-3, DX350LC-3, DX420LC-3, DX490LC-3 and DX530LC-3.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds560 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views