Doosan Portable Power promotes channel support manager, marketing order specialist
Amanda Bayhi | March 25, 2013
Trayson Mathias, Doosan Portable Power’s new channel support manager, previously served as a district manager for Doosan Portable Power Canada in Calgary, Alberta, for almost five years. Prior to his work with Doosan Portable Power, Mathias was an application engineer for Ingersoll Rand for two years.
In his new role, Mathias will manage the complete customer order process as well as provide support to national account sales managers serving North American rental accounts.
Mathias earned his bachelor of engineering degree with a specialization in industrial engineering from Ryerson University in Toronto. He also is an Engineer in Training with the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
Josh Goodman, Doosan Portable Power’s new marketing order specialist, has more than six years of experience as a Lean Six Sigma Analyst for Doosan Portable Power. In new his role, Goodman will oversee product delivery.
Goodman earned his associate of arts degree in business administration and management from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
For more information, visit doosanportablepower.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2138 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1243 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project531 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans434 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views