Doosan Portable Power promotes channel support manager, marketing order specialist
Amanda Bayhi | March 25, 2013
Trayson Mathias, Doosan Portable Power’s new channel support manager, previously served as a district manager for Doosan Portable Power Canada in Calgary, Alberta, for almost five years. Prior to his work with Doosan Portable Power, Mathias was an application engineer for Ingersoll Rand for two years.
In his new role, Mathias will manage the complete customer order process as well as provide support to national account sales managers serving North American rental accounts.
Mathias earned his bachelor of engineering degree with a specialization in industrial engineering from Ryerson University in Toronto. He also is an Engineer in Training with the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
Josh Goodman, Doosan Portable Power’s new marketing order specialist, has more than six years of experience as a Lean Six Sigma Analyst for Doosan Portable Power. In new his role, Goodman will oversee product delivery.
Goodman earned his associate of arts degree in business administration and management from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
For more information, visit doosanportablepower.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views