Doosan Portable Power names Red Hat Rentals as authorized dealer for light construction equipment
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 13, 2010
Doosan Portable Power has named Red Hat Rentals of Fairfield, Texas, an authorized retail dealer of its line of light construction equipment.
Red Hat Rentals, a full-service rental company of equipment for construction contractors and homeowners, has previously offered Ingersoll Rand-branded lighting systems and light compaction equipment on a rental basis; however, this expanded agreement allows Red Hat to sell its line of light towers, rammers and walk-behind compactors.
“We are changing our business model to offer equipment sales along with rental,” says Andy Jones, owner of Red Hat Rentals, in a press statement. “We are very excited about our new 30,000-square-foot facility in Palestine, which will be our main contractor store with more storage and showroom space.”
Rita Moore, director of sales of North America for Doosan Portable Power, says the organization is “pleased to add Red Hat Rentals to our retail dealer network and will fully support them as they expand their business in Texas.”
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business342 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views