Doosan Portable Power names Mike Ballweber president
Amanda Bayhi | November 7, 2013
Doosan Portable Power has announced that Mike Ballweber is the new president of Doosan Portable Power.
Prior to taking the position as president, Ballweber was vice president of Product Management for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment (DICE), North America and Oceania regions.
He joined Bobcat Company (a DICE brand) in 1998 and has experience in operations; sales, product management and quality management; dealer development; demand and inventory planning; customer support; and Tier 4 Final transitioning.
Ballweber replaces former President Shawn Sweet.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views