Doosan Portable Power names Mike Ballweber president
Amanda Bayhi | November 7, 2013
Doosan Portable Power has announced that Mike Ballweber is the new president of Doosan Portable Power.
Prior to taking the position as president, Ballweber was vice president of Product Management for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment (DICE), North America and Oceania regions.
He joined Bobcat Company (a DICE brand) in 1998 and has experience in operations; sales, product management and quality management; dealer development; demand and inventory planning; customer support; and Tier 4 Final transitioning.
Ballweber replaces former President Shawn Sweet.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views