Doosan Portable Power names Mike Ballweber president
Amanda Bayhi | November 7, 2013
Doosan Portable Power has announced that Mike Ballweber is the new president of Doosan Portable Power.
Prior to taking the position as president, Ballweber was vice president of Product Management for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment (DICE), North America and Oceania regions.
He joined Bobcat Company (a DICE brand) in 1998 and has experience in operations; sales, product management and quality management; dealer development; demand and inventory planning; customer support; and Tier 4 Final transitioning.
Ballweber replaces former President Shawn Sweet.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views