Doosan Portable Power names Mike Ballweber president
Amanda Bayhi | November 7, 2013
Doosan Portable Power has announced that Mike Ballweber is the new president of Doosan Portable Power.
Prior to taking the position as president, Ballweber was vice president of Product Management for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment (DICE), North America and Oceania regions.
He joined Bobcat Company (a DICE brand) in 1998 and has experience in operations; sales, product management and quality management; dealer development; demand and inventory planning; customer support; and Tier 4 Final transitioning.
Ballweber replaces former President Shawn Sweet.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views