Doosan Portable Power names Mike Ballweber president
Amanda Bayhi | November 7, 2013
Doosan Portable Power has announced that Mike Ballweber is the new president of Doosan Portable Power.
Prior to taking the position as president, Ballweber was vice president of Product Management for Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment (DICE), North America and Oceania regions.
He joined Bobcat Company (a DICE brand) in 1998 and has experience in operations; sales, product management and quality management; dealer development; demand and inventory planning; customer support; and Tier 4 Final transitioning.
Ballweber replaces former President Shawn Sweet.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1045 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views