Doosan Portable Power names Contractor’s Equipment Supply as dealer
Amanda Bayhi | May 15, 2013
Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, CESCO has three locations throughout Idaho–Meridian, McCall and Jerome–and serves customers in southern Idaho and Malheur County, Oregon.
The company serves several markets, including residential and commercial building, state and local municipalities, underground site development and more.
CESCO will carry Doosan Portable Power air compressors ranging from 185-600 cfm, lighting systems, utility mount air compressors and light compaction equipment.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views