Doosan Portable Power names Contractor’s Equipment Supply as dealer
Amanda Bayhi | May 15, 2013
Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, CESCO has three locations throughout Idaho–Meridian, McCall and Jerome–and serves customers in southern Idaho and Malheur County, Oregon.
The company serves several markets, including residential and commercial building, state and local municipalities, underground site development and more.
CESCO will carry Doosan Portable Power air compressors ranging from 185-600 cfm, lighting systems, utility mount air compressors and light compaction equipment.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects143 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views