Doosan Portable Power names Contractor’s Equipment Supply as dealer
Amanda Bayhi | May 15, 2013
Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, CESCO has three locations throughout Idaho–Meridian, McCall and Jerome–and serves customers in southern Idaho and Malheur County, Oregon.
The company serves several markets, including residential and commercial building, state and local municipalities, underground site development and more.
CESCO will carry Doosan Portable Power air compressors ranging from 185-600 cfm, lighting systems, utility mount air compressors and light compaction equipment.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views