Doosan Portable Power names Contractor’s Equipment Supply as dealer
Amanda Bayhi | May 15, 2013
Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, CESCO has three locations throughout Idaho–Meridian, McCall and Jerome–and serves customers in southern Idaho and Malheur County, Oregon.
The company serves several markets, including residential and commercial building, state and local municipalities, underground site development and more.
CESCO will carry Doosan Portable Power air compressors ranging from 185-600 cfm, lighting systems, utility mount air compressors and light compaction equipment.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles711 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours503 Views