Doosan Portable Power names Contractor’s Equipment Supply as dealer
Amanda Bayhi | May 15, 2013
Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, CESCO has three locations throughout Idaho–Meridian, McCall and Jerome–and serves customers in southern Idaho and Malheur County, Oregon.
The company serves several markets, including residential and commercial building, state and local municipalities, underground site development and more.
CESCO will carry Doosan Portable Power air compressors ranging from 185-600 cfm, lighting systems, utility mount air compressors and light compaction equipment.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group293 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views