Doosan Portable Power: Mobile generators for Tier 4 final
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 14, 2011
Doosan Portable Power has released four models in its Tier 4 Interim (Tier 4i) mobile generator portfolio. The G150, G190, G240 and G325 mobile generators are new to the lineup of 10 Doosan models ranging from 25 to 570 kVA, which became available Dec.1.
The models complete Tier 4i development from Doosan Portable Power for products with power ratings greater than 174 horsepower and have been designed for the implementation of Tier 4 final (Tier 4f) technologies effective in 2014. In addition, Doosan is finalizing the development of new G70, G85 and G125 models to meet the 2012 Tier 4i regulations for the respective power ratings. New G25 and G45 models will meet Tier 4f regulations required in 2013.
The operator-preferred analog control panel has been enhanced with large, brightly lit meters for at-a-glance monitoring. And the onboard engine diagnostic display panel from Doosan now includes the controls and indicators required to operate and maintain the aftertreatment regeneration system that is a key component of the new Tier 4i technology to meet engine emissions.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views