Doosan Portable Power adds Central Texas Equipment Co. to dealer network
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 30, 2010
Doosan Portable Power has appointed Central Texas Equipment Company of Round Rock, Texas, as an authorized dealer of its Ingersoll Rand-branded line of portable air compressors, light compaction equipment and lighting systems for the Austin and San Antonio areas of Texas.
Central Texas Equipment provides full sales, rental, parts and service of large construction equipment such as cranes, excavators, forklifts, asphalt and soil compactors, as well as air compressors, generators and light towers. The company has a rich history as a full-service dealer of construction equipment for the general construction segment for 64 years.
“Our primary customer base is made up of infrastructure contractors,” said Andy Tewell, president of Central Texas Equipment, in a press statement from Doosan “We deal with everyone from government entities to oil companies, but mainly our biggest customers do highway, bridge and utility work.”
Central Texas Equipment now offers the full line of Ingersoll Rand-branded portable air compressors from 90 cfm to 1,600 cfm, as well as light towers, rammers, walk-behind plate compactors and rollers.
“Central Texas Equipment has been a dealer of Ingersoll Rand air compressors in the past, and we are pleased they will offer our legacy line once again,” said Rita Moore, director of sales, North America, for Doosan Portable Power.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving349 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness290 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options275 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget222 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views