Doosan Portable Power adds Central Texas Equipment Co. to dealer network
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 30, 2010
Doosan Portable Power has appointed Central Texas Equipment Company of Round Rock, Texas, as an authorized dealer of its Ingersoll Rand-branded line of portable air compressors, light compaction equipment and lighting systems for the Austin and San Antonio areas of Texas.
Central Texas Equipment provides full sales, rental, parts and service of large construction equipment such as cranes, excavators, forklifts, asphalt and soil compactors, as well as air compressors, generators and light towers. The company has a rich history as a full-service dealer of construction equipment for the general construction segment for 64 years.
“Our primary customer base is made up of infrastructure contractors,” said Andy Tewell, president of Central Texas Equipment, in a press statement from Doosan “We deal with everyone from government entities to oil companies, but mainly our biggest customers do highway, bridge and utility work.”
Central Texas Equipment now offers the full line of Ingersoll Rand-branded portable air compressors from 90 cfm to 1,600 cfm, as well as light towers, rammers, walk-behind plate compactors and rollers.
“Central Texas Equipment has been a dealer of Ingersoll Rand air compressors in the past, and we are pleased they will offer our legacy line once again,” said Rita Moore, director of sales, North America, for Doosan Portable Power.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver260 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker219 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views