Doosan: Parallel-lift linkage system
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2011
The Doosan DL200TC tool carrier with parallel-lift linkage system keeps the work tool flat as it is lifted rather than rolling back, an advantage when lifting pallets and other loads that need to stay level.
Built around a Tier 3 compliant, 143 horsepower, 6-cylinder Doosan diesel engine, the DL200TC has an operating weight of 25,708 pounds with a standard 2.6-cubic-yard bucket. Dump height is 8 feet 11 inches, and dump reach is 3 feet 1 inch. Bucket breakout force is 23,149 pounds with a pin-on bucket. Static tipping load is 18,913 pounds with a straight frame and 16,272 pounds at the maximum steering angle of 40 degrees.
The DL200TC can be equipped with an optional quick coupler in order to make changing work tools easier. Four forward speed ranges provide maximum speeds of 4.1, 7.5, 14 and 21.7 mph. Three reverse speed ranges offer maximum speeds of 4.5, 8 and 15.5 mph.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges256 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes226 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards137 Views