Doosan names JWH Equipment as authorized dealer
Amanda Bayhi | April 4, 2012
Doosan Portable Power named JWH Equipment, which is located in Jackson, Mississippi, an authorized dealer for portable air compressors, mobile generators, lighting systems and light compaction equipment.
JWH Equipment will represent Doosan in 26 counties in Mississippi including Attala, Claiborne, Clarke, Copiah, Greene, Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Leake, Madison, Neshoba, Newton, Noxubee, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, Wayne, Winston and Yazoo.
JWH Equipment serves industrial and commercial construction applications and related subcontractor services, as well as sales and service of large construction equipment. The addition of Doosan Portable Power products will allow JWH Equipment to include mobile generators, air compressors and portable lighting systems for municipal and commercial construction to its offering.
“There are several equipment rental options for contractors in our service area, but none that actually sell portable equipment,” said Joseph Hayles, founder of JWH Equipment. “Representing Doosan Portable Power as an authorized dealer allows us to sell, rent and service portable air compressors, generators and lighting equipment, and opens doors to new business opportunities with additional subcontractors and municipalities.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views