Doosan names JWH Equipment as authorized dealer
Amanda Bayhi | April 4, 2012
Doosan Portable Power named JWH Equipment, which is located in Jackson, Mississippi, an authorized dealer for portable air compressors, mobile generators, lighting systems and light compaction equipment.
JWH Equipment will represent Doosan in 26 counties in Mississippi including Attala, Claiborne, Clarke, Copiah, Greene, Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Leake, Madison, Neshoba, Newton, Noxubee, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, Wayne, Winston and Yazoo.
JWH Equipment serves industrial and commercial construction applications and related subcontractor services, as well as sales and service of large construction equipment. The addition of Doosan Portable Power products will allow JWH Equipment to include mobile generators, air compressors and portable lighting systems for municipal and commercial construction to its offering.
“There are several equipment rental options for contractors in our service area, but none that actually sell portable equipment,” said Joseph Hayles, founder of JWH Equipment. “Representing Doosan Portable Power as an authorized dealer allows us to sell, rent and service portable air compressors, generators and lighting equipment, and opens doors to new business opportunities with additional subcontractors and municipalities.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers114 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views