Doosan names distributor in Albany, N.Y.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 10, 2011
Abele Tractor & Equipment Co. Inc. has been named a distributor for Doosan excavators and wheel loaders in the Albany, N.Y., area. Abele will handle the Doosan line in the counties of Schoharie, Albany, Rensselaer, Greene and Ulster.
Abele will offer 16 Doosan crawler excavator models with operating weights from 14 to 71 metric tons; four wheeled excavator models from 5.5 to 20.8 metric tons; and 10 wheel loader models from 106 to 335 horsepower.
Based in Albany since 1875, Abele Tractor & Equipment is a family-owned and operated company that specializes in sales, service, parts, rentals and leasing for construction, demolition, excavation, contractor, commercial, turf maintenance and residential equipment. A member of the Association of Equipment Distributors (AED), Abele maintains an extensive rental fleet of more than 500 new and used machines.
“In addition, we fully stand behind everything we sell,” said Rod Abele, president of Abele Tractor & Equipment, in a press release from Doosan. “Our staff includes 15 factory-trained service technicians, and we maintain a well-stocked parts inventory to serve the needs of our customers.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system479 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass189 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views