Doosan: Mobile generators meet Tier 4i emissions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 2, 2012
The four new models in Doosan Portable Power’s mobile generator portfolio meet federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 Interim (Tier 4i) emission standards.
The new models include the G150 with a prime power rating at 152 kVA/122 kW; the G190, with a prime power rating at 194 kVA/155 kW; the G240, with a prime power rating at 238 kVA/190 kW; the G325, with a prime power rating at 326 kVA/261 kW. Controls on the generators this redesigned generator are simplified for easy operation and connection panels are more accessible.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views