Doosan: Mobile generators meet Tier 4i emissions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 2, 2012
The four new models in Doosan Portable Power’s mobile generator portfolio meet federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 Interim (Tier 4i) emission standards.
The new models include the G150 with a prime power rating at 152 kVA/122 kW; the G190, with a prime power rating at 194 kVA/155 kW; the G240, with a prime power rating at 238 kVA/190 kW; the G325, with a prime power rating at 326 kVA/261 kW. Controls on the generators this redesigned generator are simplified for easy operation and connection panels are more accessible.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse465 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes457 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views