Doosan: Mobile generators meet Tier 4i emissions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 2, 2012
The four new models in Doosan Portable Power’s mobile generator portfolio meet federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 Interim (Tier 4i) emission standards.
The new models include the G150 with a prime power rating at 152 kVA/122 kW; the G190, with a prime power rating at 194 kVA/155 kW; the G240, with a prime power rating at 238 kVA/190 kW; the G325, with a prime power rating at 326 kVA/261 kW. Controls on the generators this redesigned generator are simplified for easy operation and connection panels are more accessible.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views