Doosan Infracore Remarketing Services and Latin America Operations relocates in Miami
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 22, 2011
Doosan Infracore Remarketing Services and Latin America Operations has relocated to a new facility in the Miami, Fla., area.
The new physical address for Doosan Remarketing is 12690 Northwest South River Drive, Medley, Florida. 33178. The new main phone number is 305-715-0009 and the main fax number is 305-715-0080.
In its new location, Doosan Remarketing brings in used equipment from across the United States for remarketing to emerging markets primarily throughout Latin America. Used equipment ranges from air compressors and generators to skid steer loaders and excavators.
Latin America Operations provides product and customer support for Doosan Portable Power throughout Latin America.
Team members based in the Miami office are the following:
- Gino Morin, remarketing and aftermarket territory manager
- Ramon Santiago, logistics and sales support for the remarketing group
- Jose Argumedo, product and service support for Latin America
- Magdalena Andrade, customer service and support supervisor for Latin America
- Elaine Dos Santos Perez, customer support representative for Latin America
- Tania Moises, customer service representative for Latin America
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2178 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles627 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views