Doosan Infracore Portable Power donates equipment for The Rental Show’s 2010 ARA Foundation Auction
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2009
Doosan Infracore Portable Power has donated three products to the 2010 ARA Foundation Auction scheduled for Feb. 8 at 6 p.m. during The Rental Show 2010 in Orlando.
Included in the live auction are a G10 mobile generator, BX80WH single-directional vibratory plate compactor and an RX-344H upright rammer. The total equipment donation has an estimated value of $15,100.
The annual auction, held during The Rental Show, generates funds for the American Rental Association (ARA) Foundation. The ARA Foundation was established in 1976 and offers support for programs, including a scholarship program, a one-on-one business consultation program called Rental Equipment Advisory Program (REAP), an industry disaster relief resource center and disaster relief program, and an international exchange program for young rental professionals.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views