Doosan Infracore Portable Power announces new dealer: Gen-Tech
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 1, 2009
STATESVILLE, N.C. — Doosan Infracore Portable Power has named Arizona Generator Technology (Gen-Tech) an authorized dealer of its Ingersoll Rand- branded line of generators, light construction equipment and lighting systems.
Gen-Tech is a full-service company specializing in power generation systems.
Gen-Tech offers systems from 8 kilowatts to 2000 kilowatts and adds to its fleet the 10 models of generators from Doosan Infracore Portable Power ranging from 25 kVA to 570 kVA. In addition to generators, Gen-Tech will also carry Ingersoll Rand-branded light compaction equipment and lighting systems.
“Our business is all about providing value to our customers,” said Bob Piske, principal for Gen-Tech, in a written statement. “Our partnership with Doosan Infracore Portable Power gives us the ability to provide more value by offering additional equipment our customers may need.”
John Hargett, district manager for Doosan Infracore Portable Power, adds in the written statement: “We are extremely proud to have the Doosan Infracore Portable Power name associated with Gen-Tech. Given their years of experience and reputation as a proven leader in the power generation industry, we know that Gen-Tech will help take our generator product line to the next level.”
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views