Doosan: Air compressors with cool-box design
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 22, 2011
Doosan Portable Power new line of air compressors — the HP375, XP375 and HP935 — include a standard galvanized offshore-rated crash frame, corrosion resistant components and reliable mechanical diesel engines.
Centralized fluid drain ports and side-by-side coolers make serviceability easier. The cool-box design enables air to enter the compressor and flow over internal components, keeping internal temperatures low.
The air compressors series feature full stainless steel lockable enclosures and are powered with a mechanical Cummins 3.9 liter engine. They also have an option to mount on vibration isolators replacing the standard running gear. The HP375 produces
150 psi of air pressure, and the XP375 produces 125 psi of air pressure. Both models produce 375 cfm of air flow. The HP935 produces 150 psi of air pressure and 935 cfm of air flow and is powered by a 10.8-liter mechanical Cummins M11 engine.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse587 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views