Donaldson showcases medium-pressure hydraulic filtration at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 7, 2014
The technology, used in hydraulics for OEMs and equipment owners, is manufactured using the company’s Synteq XP media and RadialSeal technologies.
The FLK assemblies are said to provide higher pressure fatigue ratings than traditional filters — and with its reusable filter housing and replacement cartridge design, it offers advantages for disposal of used filters.
This system is for a wide range of medium-pressure applications, including heavy-duty construction and mining equipment operations.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses873 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views