Donaldson showcases medium-pressure hydraulic filtration at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 7, 2014
The technology, used in hydraulics for OEMs and equipment owners, is manufactured using the company’s Synteq XP media and RadialSeal technologies.
The FLK assemblies are said to provide higher pressure fatigue ratings than traditional filters — and with its reusable filter housing and replacement cartridge design, it offers advantages for disposal of used filters.
This system is for a wide range of medium-pressure applications, including heavy-duty construction and mining equipment operations.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges245 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes214 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America182 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views