Donaldson showcases medium-pressure hydraulic filtration at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 7, 2014
The technology, used in hydraulics for OEMs and equipment owners, is manufactured using the company’s Synteq XP media and RadialSeal technologies.
The FLK assemblies are said to provide higher pressure fatigue ratings than traditional filters — and with its reusable filter housing and replacement cartridge design, it offers advantages for disposal of used filters.
This system is for a wide range of medium-pressure applications, including heavy-duty construction and mining equipment operations.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views