Donaldson showcases medium-pressure hydraulic filtration at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 7, 2014
The technology, used in hydraulics for OEMs and equipment owners, is manufactured using the company’s Synteq XP media and RadialSeal technologies.
The FLK assemblies are said to provide higher pressure fatigue ratings than traditional filters — and with its reusable filter housing and replacement cartridge design, it offers advantages for disposal of used filters.
This system is for a wide range of medium-pressure applications, including heavy-duty construction and mining equipment operations.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2255 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority549 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views