Donaldson showcases medium-pressure hydraulic filtration at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 7, 2014
The technology, used in hydraulics for OEMs and equipment owners, is manufactured using the company’s Synteq XP media and RadialSeal technologies.
The FLK assemblies are said to provide higher pressure fatigue ratings than traditional filters — and with its reusable filter housing and replacement cartridge design, it offers advantages for disposal of used filters.
This system is for a wide range of medium-pressure applications, including heavy-duty construction and mining equipment operations.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse588 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views