Donaldson introduces fuel filters at MINExpo 2012
Amanda Bayhi | September 27, 2012
Donaldson Company will introduce its new fuel filtration technology at MINExpo International 2012. The fuel filters are manufactured with Donaldson’s Synteq XP media and are designed to protect common rail fuel injection systems under conditions of engine vibration, fuel pulsation and fuel flow surges.
Synteq XP media is intended to enhance engine and system component protection, lower operating pressure drop and deliver higher filtration efficiency.
To see the new Donaldson fuel filters, visit booth #5019 at MINExpo International 2012, which takes place September 24-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information about Donaldson filters, visit donaldson.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving348 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice321 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views