Donaldson introduces fuel filters at MINExpo 2012
Amanda Bayhi | September 27, 2012
Donaldson Company will introduce its new fuel filtration technology at MINExpo International 2012. The fuel filters are manufactured with Donaldson’s Synteq XP media and are designed to protect common rail fuel injection systems under conditions of engine vibration, fuel pulsation and fuel flow surges.
Synteq XP media is intended to enhance engine and system component protection, lower operating pressure drop and deliver higher filtration efficiency.
To see the new Donaldson fuel filters, visit booth #5019 at MINExpo International 2012, which takes place September 24-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information about Donaldson filters, visit donaldson.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2176 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views