Donaldson introduces fuel filters at MINExpo 2012
Amanda Bayhi | September 27, 2012
Donaldson Company will introduce its new fuel filtration technology at MINExpo International 2012. The fuel filters are manufactured with Donaldson’s Synteq XP media and are designed to protect common rail fuel injection systems under conditions of engine vibration, fuel pulsation and fuel flow surges.
Synteq XP media is intended to enhance engine and system component protection, lower operating pressure drop and deliver higher filtration efficiency.
To see the new Donaldson fuel filters, visit booth #5019 at MINExpo International 2012, which takes place September 24-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information about Donaldson filters, visit donaldson.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?418 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views