Donaldson Co. names new engine aftermarket sales director
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 29, 2010
Donaldson Co. has promoted Dan Memmen to national sales director of its Engine Aftermarket Group.
In this role, Memmen will lead the sales strategy and execution for Donaldson Engine Aftermarket distribution and private label sales activity in the U.S. and Canada.
Memmen began his career at Donaldson in 2007 as director of John Deere sales and moved into his most recent position as director of Global Truck Markets in December 2008. Prior to joining Donaldson he served as the national sales manager for Schumacher Electric Co., leading the development, branding, and launch of commercial battery charger and jump starter products.
Prior to Schumacher, Memmen was the Director of Sales, Commercial Equipment for Century Manufacturing. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Western Michigan University and an MBA from Canisius College in Buffalo, New York.
Memmen steps in to replace Rick Kashmerick who, after 26 years at Donaldson, will retire from the company in August. Kashmerick has held several key sales management positions during his tenure with Donaldson.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views