25 Days of RollOuts: Doka Super Prop Maximizes Leg Spacing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 4, 2013
Doka’s Super Prop is a strong, yet lightweight prop that is fully compatible with the Doka Truss Table system.
The prop uses the highest capacity to weight ratio to maximize jobsite efficiency.
Self-cleaning threads eliminate concrete adhesion, and the ACME treads ensure fast and easy wing-nut travel.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views