25 Days of RollOuts: Doka Super Prop Maximizes Leg Spacing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 4, 2013
Doka’s Super Prop is a strong, yet lightweight prop that is fully compatible with the Doka Truss Table system.
The prop uses the highest capacity to weight ratio to maximize jobsite efficiency.
Self-cleaning threads eliminate concrete adhesion, and the ACME treads ensure fast and easy wing-nut travel.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views