25 Days of RollOuts: Doka Super Prop Maximizes Leg Spacing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 4, 2013
Doka’s Super Prop is a strong, yet lightweight prop that is fully compatible with the Doka Truss Table system.
The prop uses the highest capacity to weight ratio to maximize jobsite efficiency.
Self-cleaning threads eliminate concrete adhesion, and the ACME treads ensure fast and easy wing-nut travel.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views