25 Days of RollOuts: Doka Super Prop Maximizes Leg Spacing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 4, 2013
Doka’s Super Prop is a strong, yet lightweight prop that is fully compatible with the Doka Truss Table system.
The prop uses the highest capacity to weight ratio to maximize jobsite efficiency.
Self-cleaning threads eliminate concrete adhesion, and the ACME treads ensure fast and easy wing-nut travel.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views