25 Days of RollOuts: Doka Super Prop Maximizes Leg Spacing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 4, 2013
Doka’s Super Prop is a strong, yet lightweight prop that is fully compatible with the Doka Truss Table system.
The prop uses the highest capacity to weight ratio to maximize jobsite efficiency.
Self-cleaning threads eliminate concrete adhesion, and the ACME treads ensure fast and easy wing-nut travel.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views