Do something for Moore
Amanda Bayhi | May 28, 2013
Our sister site, Equipment World, has shared some advice for helping Moore, Oklahoma, in its tornado recovery efforts: “Just do something.”
Equipment World Executive Editor Tom Jackson pointed out that something as simple as handing out cold bottles of water, giving out food or donating money or supplies can help.
Below are links to ways to help Moore:
- Donate to or volunteer with the American Red Cross
- Donate to or volunteer with Samaritan’s Purse
- Volunteer with or donate to the Central Oklahoma Humane Society
- Find other ways to help: Moore Oklahoma Tornado Info on Facebook
For more details about ways to help Moore recovery from last week’s tornado, check out the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views