Do something for Moore
Amanda Bayhi | May 28, 2013
Our sister site, Equipment World, has shared some advice for helping Moore, Oklahoma, in its tornado recovery efforts: “Just do something.”
Equipment World Executive Editor Tom Jackson pointed out that something as simple as handing out cold bottles of water, giving out food or donating money or supplies can help.
Below are links to ways to help Moore:
- Donate to or volunteer with the American Red Cross
- Donate to or volunteer with Samaritan’s Purse
- Volunteer with or donate to the Central Oklahoma Humane Society
- Find other ways to help: Moore Oklahoma Tornado Info on Facebook
For more details about ways to help Moore recovery from last week’s tornado, check out the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views