Do something for Moore
Amanda Bayhi | May 28, 2013
Our sister site, Equipment World, has shared some advice for helping Moore, Oklahoma, in its tornado recovery efforts: “Just do something.”
Equipment World Executive Editor Tom Jackson pointed out that something as simple as handing out cold bottles of water, giving out food or donating money or supplies can help.
Below are links to ways to help Moore:
- Donate to or volunteer with the American Red Cross
- Donate to or volunteer with Samaritan’s Purse
- Volunteer with or donate to the Central Oklahoma Humane Society
- Find other ways to help: Moore Oklahoma Tornado Info on Facebook
For more details about ways to help Moore recovery from last week’s tornado, check out the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house570 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views