Do something for Moore
Amanda Bayhi | May 28, 2013
Our sister site, Equipment World, has shared some advice for helping Moore, Oklahoma, in its tornado recovery efforts: “Just do something.”
Equipment World Executive Editor Tom Jackson pointed out that something as simple as handing out cold bottles of water, giving out food or donating money or supplies can help.
Below are links to ways to help Moore:
- Donate to or volunteer with the American Red Cross
- Donate to or volunteer with Samaritan’s Purse
- Volunteer with or donate to the Central Oklahoma Humane Society
- Find other ways to help: Moore Oklahoma Tornado Info on Facebook
For more details about ways to help Moore recovery from last week’s tornado, check out the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views