Featuring a six-cylinder diesel engine generating 261 hp (195 kW), the JT8020 Mach 1 has the power and torque to provide maximum fluid flow and downhole productivity. The JT8020 Mach 1″s advanced electronic system provides cruise control, automatic pipe loading, and on-board diagnostics to simplify overall operation.
KEY FEATURES, JT8020 MACH 1
- Optional on-board crane rotates 360°, and can be used for anchoring the drilling unit, changing pipe boxes, lifting and moving downhole tools, and other routine lifting needs.
- 200+ gpm (757 L/min) drilling fluid pump, drilling fluid lines and swivel are designed to enhance downhole performance.
|DETAILS, JT8020 MACH 1 |
- Single-lever thrust and rotation control with integrated cruise control for high-performance drilling and backreaming.
- Processor-controlled hydraulic pipeloader and pipe-thread lubricating system help improve efficiency and reduce pipe wear.
- Optional enclosed climate-controlled cab for year-round operator comfort.
- Optional anchor system allows the operator to anchor the JT8020 and use full machine power in tough soil conditions.
- Rubber tracks for high flotation and working on paved surfaces.
|SPECIFICATIONS, JT8020 MACH 1|
|Overall machine length*|
|Overall machine width*|
|Overall machine height*|
|110 in |
|Drilling unit operating mass*|
|19 900 kg|
|10 ° to 15°|
|Angle of approach|
|Angle of departure|
|Length of drill pipe (nominal)*|
|Diameter of drill pipe tool joint end*|
|Diameter of drill pipe*|
|Minimum bend radius|
|Weight of drill pipe*|
|Weight of drill pipe & box (JT8020 12 pipe)|
|Weight of drill pipe & extra box (JT8020 12 pipe)|
|Maximum spindle speed*|
|Maximum spindle torque*|
|13 600 N·m|
|Carriage thrust travel speed*|
|Carriage pullback travel speed*|
|Ground travel speed (forward)*|
|Ground travel speed (reverse)*|
|Deutz BF6M1013 ECP|
|Turbocharged & charge air cooled|
|Number of cylinders|
|Manufacturer”s gross power rating**|
|DRILLING FLUID SYSTEM (ON-BOARD)|
|Maximum drilling fluid pressure*|
|Maximum drilling fluid flow*|
|BATTERY (2 USED)|
|SAE Reserve capacity rating|
|SAE Cold crank rating @ 0° F (-18° C) |
|Specifications are general and subject to change without notice. If exact measurements are required, equipment should be weighed and measured. Due to selected options, delivered equipment may not necessarily match that shown. Contains patented features. *Per SAE J2022 **Per SAE J1995 |
Click HEREto visit the Ditch Witch website.