The SK650″s 31.5-hp (23.5-kW) Kubota diesel engine and hydraulic system give it more power for its size than any machine in its class”in a compact package that”s easy to tow and maneuver. With 20 net horsepower (15 kW) to the front end, attachments are more productive. You”re more productive, too, because the SK650″s 8-gallon (30.3-L) fuel tank enables you to work for several hours without refueling.
KEY FEATURES, SK650
- Greater lift and dump heights than competitors, so the SK650 can dump into vehicles that others can”t, increasing its versatility.
- Stand-on platform keeps operators out of mud and debris and reduces fatigue.
|DETAILS, SK650 |
- Auxiliary valve contains a float section for better performance of attachments that follow the contour of the ground.
- Pilot-operated ground drive controls provide highly responsive steering with little or no vibration feedback, increasing operator comfort and productivity.
- Quick-disconnect manifold enables attachments to be changed without shutting off the machine.
- Diesel and hydraulic tanks are on either side of the machine frame, so you don”t have to raise the hood to refuel or top off the hydraulic fluid.
- Choice of aggressive tracks for better traction or turf-friendly tracks for reduced jobsite restoration.
- Simple, easy-to-use, color-coded controls.
|Width, excluding tracks|
|Hinge pin height, max.|
|2.06 m |
|43 in |
|1.09 m |
|Track width, max.|
|42 in |
|1.07 m |
|Ground clearance (center/side)|
|6.7 in/4.9 in |
|170 mm/125 mm |
|Rated operating capacity|
| @ 35% of tipping capacity|
|Angle of departure|
|Ground drive speed|
| 7-inch (180 mm) tracks|
| 9-inch (230 mm) tracks|
|Auxiliary: gear pump|
|Ground drive: dual hydrostat|
| Flow rate|
|Number of cylinders|
|Manufacturer”s gross power rating (per SAE J1995)|
|Estimated net power (per SAE J1349)|
|SAE reserve capacity rating|
|SAE cold crank rating @ 0° F (-18° C)|
Click HERE to visit the Ditch Witch website.