Ditch Witch redesigns parts section of Website
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 15, 2011
The Ditch Witch organization has redesigned the parts section on its website.
The company says it is now easier for customers to get detailed information about Ditch Witch parts. The new Ditch Witch parts section features easy navigation and updated photos and information about digging system components, electronic guidance and locating equipment, vacuum excavation system components, drill pipe, and replacement parts.
New interactive features include a drilling fluid formulator for horizontal directional drilling applications, and a tool selector to help users quickly and easily identify the type of Ditch Witch downhole tools, such as bits and backreamers, that work best in different types of soil.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options253 Views