Ditch Witch redesigns parts section of Website
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 15, 2011
The Ditch Witch organization has redesigned the parts section on its website.
The company says it is now easier for customers to get detailed information about Ditch Witch parts. The new Ditch Witch parts section features easy navigation and updated photos and information about digging system components, electronic guidance and locating equipment, vacuum excavation system components, drill pipe, and replacement parts.
New interactive features include a drilling fluid formulator for horizontal directional drilling applications, and a tool selector to help users quickly and easily identify the type of Ditch Witch downhole tools, such as bits and backreamers, that work best in different types of soil.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1063 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse736 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?309 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views