Ditch Witch redesigns parts section of Website
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 15, 2011
The Ditch Witch organization has redesigned the parts section on its website.
The company says it is now easier for customers to get detailed information about Ditch Witch parts. The new Ditch Witch parts section features easy navigation and updated photos and information about digging system components, electronic guidance and locating equipment, vacuum excavation system components, drill pipe, and replacement parts.
New interactive features include a drilling fluid formulator for horizontal directional drilling applications, and a tool selector to help users quickly and easily identify the type of Ditch Witch downhole tools, such as bits and backreamers, that work best in different types of soil.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views