Ditch Witch redesigns parts section of Website
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 15, 2011
The Ditch Witch organization has redesigned the parts section on its website.
The company says it is now easier for customers to get detailed information about Ditch Witch parts. The new Ditch Witch parts section features easy navigation and updated photos and information about digging system components, electronic guidance and locating equipment, vacuum excavation system components, drill pipe, and replacement parts.
New interactive features include a drilling fluid formulator for horizontal directional drilling applications, and a tool selector to help users quickly and easily identify the type of Ditch Witch downhole tools, such as bits and backreamers, that work best in different types of soil.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views