Ditch Witch presents Josh Kennedy with Harold Chestnut Award
Amanda Bayhi | April 22, 2013
Ditch Witch has presented Josh Kennedy, parts manager of Ditch Witch of Oklahoma, with the 2012 Harold Chestnut Award.
Each year, Ditch Witch selects a parts manager who exhibits dedication, enthusiasm, creativity and confidence, and presents that parts manager with the award.
Kennedy has been working with Ditch Witch of Oklahoma for 11 years. He began as a part-time employee when he was attending the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. Kennedy started working full-time in 2003 and became department manager in 2008.
He has since contributed to his department’s double-digit growth.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views