Ditch Witch presents Josh Kennedy with Harold Chestnut Award
Amanda Bayhi | April 22, 2013
Ditch Witch has presented Josh Kennedy, parts manager of Ditch Witch of Oklahoma, with the 2012 Harold Chestnut Award.
Each year, Ditch Witch selects a parts manager who exhibits dedication, enthusiasm, creativity and confidence, and presents that parts manager with the award.
Kennedy has been working with Ditch Witch of Oklahoma for 11 years. He began as a part-time employee when he was attending the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. Kennedy started working full-time in 2003 and became department manager in 2008.
He has since contributed to his department’s double-digit growth.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views