Ditch Witch presents Josh Kennedy with Harold Chestnut Award
Amanda Bayhi | April 22, 2013
Ditch Witch has presented Josh Kennedy, parts manager of Ditch Witch of Oklahoma, with the 2012 Harold Chestnut Award.
Each year, Ditch Witch selects a parts manager who exhibits dedication, enthusiasm, creativity and confidence, and presents that parts manager with the award.
Kennedy has been working with Ditch Witch of Oklahoma for 11 years. He began as a part-time employee when he was attending the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. Kennedy started working full-time in 2003 and became department manager in 2008.
He has since contributed to his department’s double-digit growth.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill363 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views