Ditch Witch presents Josh Kennedy with Harold Chestnut Award
Amanda Bayhi | April 22, 2013
Ditch Witch has presented Josh Kennedy, parts manager of Ditch Witch of Oklahoma, with the 2012 Harold Chestnut Award.
Each year, Ditch Witch selects a parts manager who exhibits dedication, enthusiasm, creativity and confidence, and presents that parts manager with the award.
Kennedy has been working with Ditch Witch of Oklahoma for 11 years. He began as a part-time employee when he was attending the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. Kennedy started working full-time in 2003 and became department manager in 2008.
He has since contributed to his department’s double-digit growth.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views