Ditch Witch launches new safety program
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 16, 2010
The Ditch Witch organization has launched Ditch Witch Safe, a new safety program designed to provide timely, substantive safety information for crews working on jobsites on a daily basis.
At the heart of the program is a library of “Safety Matters” training and information sheets. Available in both Spanish and English, Safety Matters sheets can be used in classroom settings, safety meetings and even on the jobsite. They address a wide range of safety topics, including working in trenches/pits, safely transporting equipment, rollover protection, electrical strike education, and much more.
Safety Matters sheets can be downloaded at Ditch Witch Safe. In addition to Safety Matters topics, customers will find a growing number of training materials including safety tips, safety training videos, operator’s manuals and material safety data sheets (MSDS).
“The Ditch Witch Safe program was designed as a tool for us to provide more information to our customers that will help them increase their ability to work safely,” says Susan Harmon, product safety coordinator for the Ditch Witch organization, in a written statement. “We want to make it easy for customers to get the valuable information they need and be able to learn and review a variety of safety topics relevant to our industry. Our hope is that by making this information readily available, operators and crew members will be more educated and aware of their safety while they do their job each day.”
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River565 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views