Ditch Witch intros RT80 Quad
Marcia Gruver Doyle | August 20, 2012
Ditch Witch‘s new 83-hp RT80 Quad trencher features a three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive that provides the power necessary to tackle tough jobsites with the machine’s traversing vibratory plow, trencher, saw, and backhoe attachments.
- A best-in-class static load rating of 39,000 lb and best-in-class 35,215 lb of breakout for plowing applications, according to Ditch Witch.
- Three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive, giving more options as jobsite conditions and requirements change
- Standard rear steering that allows a tighter turn radius and better maneuverability on tight jobsites.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to all engine compartment maintenance points.
- Standard cruise control enables you to maintain performance in many ground conditions.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views