Ditch Witch intros RT80 Quad
Ditch Witch‘s new 83-hp RT80 Quad trencher features a three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive that provides the power necessary to tackle tough jobsites with the machine’s traversing vibratory plow, trencher, saw, and backhoe attachments.
- A best-in-class static load rating of 39,000 lb and best-in-class 35,215 lb of breakout for plowing applications, according to Ditch Witch.
- Three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive, giving more options as jobsite conditions and requirements change
- Standard rear steering that allows a tighter turn radius and better maneuverability on tight jobsites.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to all engine compartment maintenance points.
- Standard cruise control enables you to maintain performance in many ground conditions.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views