Ditch Witch intros RT80 Quad
Marcia Gruver Doyle | August 20, 2012
Ditch Witch‘s new 83-hp RT80 Quad trencher features a three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive that provides the power necessary to tackle tough jobsites with the machine’s traversing vibratory plow, trencher, saw, and backhoe attachments.
- A best-in-class static load rating of 39,000 lb and best-in-class 35,215 lb of breakout for plowing applications, according to Ditch Witch.
- Three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive, giving more options as jobsite conditions and requirements change
- Standard rear steering that allows a tighter turn radius and better maneuverability on tight jobsites.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to all engine compartment maintenance points.
- Standard cruise control enables you to maintain performance in many ground conditions.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views