Ditch Witch introduces JT30 Mach 1 and JT30 All Terrain directional drills
Aaron Huff | November 20, 2012
Ditch Witch has introduced to the market the JT30 Mach 1 and JT30 All Terrain directional drills, which automatically adjust the carriage thrust speed when making up and breaking out drill pipe.
These 160-gross-horsepower, Tier 4i drills feature intuitive carve mode, Ditch Witch’s TriHawk drill bit, a double-pivot drill frame, a heavy-duty anchor system, Ditch Witch All Terrain technology and an inner-rod design.
The 80-inch-wide drills have a maximum 85-dBA operator sound pressure and feature hinges on the main and rear hoods to allow easy access to all service points in the engine and mud pump.
An optional enclosed, climate-controlled cab is also available.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views