Ditch Witch introduces JT30 Mach 1 and JT30 All Terrain directional drills
Aaron Huff | November 20, 2012
Ditch Witch has introduced to the market the JT30 Mach 1 and JT30 All Terrain directional drills, which automatically adjust the carriage thrust speed when making up and breaking out drill pipe.
These 160-gross-horsepower, Tier 4i drills feature intuitive carve mode, Ditch Witch’s TriHawk drill bit, a double-pivot drill frame, a heavy-duty anchor system, Ditch Witch All Terrain technology and an inner-rod design.
The 80-inch-wide drills have a maximum 85-dBA operator sound pressure and feature hinges on the main and rear hoods to allow easy access to all service points in the engine and mud pump.
An optional enclosed, climate-controlled cab is also available.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views