Diesel, gas continue to rise
Amy Materson | April 5, 2011
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week.
Compared with figures from the same week last year, diesel has risen more than 96 cents and gas has registered an increase of nearly 86 cents per gallon.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party413 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views