Diesel fuel prices increase in Midwest
Amanda Bayhi | May 6, 2013
Our sister site, Aggregates Manager, has reported on U.S. diesel fuel prices, which had declined across the board for the previous three weeks.
However, diesel fuel prices increased this week by $0.029 in the Midwest, the only region to experience an increase.Of the regions with decreased diesel fuel prices, California’s was the largest at $0.046 per gallon less than the previous week and down $0.384 from a year ago.
Overall, U.S. diesel fuel prices decreased by $0.006 since last week and $0.212 year-over-year.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1249 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...780 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones519 Views