Diesel fuel prices fall $0.024 per gallon in U.S.
Amanda Bayhi | January 14, 2014
On-highway diesel fuel prices fell $0.024 per gallon in the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The declining costs follow three consecutive weeks of rising diesel prices.
This week, diesel prices also fell in all regions of the U.S.
The greatest decrease this week occurred in the West Coast less California region, which experienced a $0.043-per-gallon decline from last week’s prices and a $0.009-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices fell $0.024 per gallon this week to $3.886, and they are $0.008 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles879 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse700 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views