Diesel fuel prices fall $0.013 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | August 14, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices fell across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest decrease this week occurred in the Gulf Coast region, which experienced a $0.017-per-gallon dip from last week’s prices and a $0.032-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also continued to drop this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.013 per gallon lower than a week ago and $0.069 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views