Diesel fuel prices fall 0.013 cents per gallon in U.S.
Amanda Bayhi | November 5, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices fell 0.013 cents per gallon in the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The declining costs mark the second consecutive week of falling diesel prices.
This week, diesel prices also fell in all regions of the U.S.
The greatest decrease this week occurred in the California region, which experienced a $0.025-per-gallon fall from last week’s prices and a $0.133-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices fell $0.013 per gallon this week to $3.857, and they are $0.153 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1005 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles818 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse676 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views