Diesel fuel prices climb $0.068 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | September 4, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices continued to rise across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Midwest region, which experienced a $0.083-per-gallon jump from last week’s prices but a $0.105-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also continued to climb this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.068 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.146 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views