Diesel fuel prices climb $0.068 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | September 4, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices continued to rise across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Midwest region, which experienced a $0.083-per-gallon jump from last week’s prices but a $0.105-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also continued to climb this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.068 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.146 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax590 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete274 Views