Diesel fuel prices climb $0.068 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | September 4, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices continued to rise across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Midwest region, which experienced a $0.083-per-gallon jump from last week’s prices but a $0.105-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also continued to climb this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.068 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.146 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views