Diesel fuel prices climb $0.068 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | September 4, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices continued to rise across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Midwest region, which experienced a $0.083-per-gallon jump from last week’s prices but a $0.105-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also continued to climb this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.068 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.146 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?458 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group227 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders156 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year148 Views