Diesel fuel prices climb $0.013 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | August 27, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices rose across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Midwest region, which experienced a $0.016-per-gallon jump from last week’s prices but a $0.166-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also rose this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax726 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party353 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views