Diesel fuel prices climb $0.013 per gallon
On-highway diesel fuel prices rose across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Midwest region, which experienced a $0.016-per-gallon jump from last week’s prices but a $0.166-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also rose this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding529 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable378 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future332 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views