Diesel fuel prices climb $0.013 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | August 27, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices rose across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Midwest region, which experienced a $0.016-per-gallon jump from last week’s prices but a $0.166-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also rose this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views