Diesel fuel prices climb $0.013 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | August 27, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices rose across the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Midwest region, which experienced a $0.016-per-gallon jump from last week’s prices but a $0.166-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices also rose this week. Diesel fuel costs are $0.013 per gallon higher than a week ago but $0.176 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse622 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles401 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views