Diesel fuel price updates stop during government shutdown
Amanda Bayhi | October 15, 2013
Better Roads usually shares highlights from the weekly diesel fuel price report presented by our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
However, Aggregates Manager reported yesterday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) — which provides the information in the diesel fuel price report — is now closed due to a lapse in appropriations and will not post any updates on its website until the agency reopens.
In addition to the EIA closure, other results of the government shutdown include:
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views