Diesel fuel price updates stop during government shutdown
Amanda Bayhi | October 15, 2013
Better Roads usually shares highlights from the weekly diesel fuel price report presented by our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
However, Aggregates Manager reported yesterday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) — which provides the information in the diesel fuel price report — is now closed due to a lapse in appropriations and will not post any updates on its website until the agency reopens.
In addition to the EIA closure, other results of the government shutdown include:
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views