Diesel fuel price updates stop during government shutdown
Amanda Bayhi | October 15, 2013
Better Roads usually shares highlights from the weekly diesel fuel price report presented by our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
However, Aggregates Manager reported yesterday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) — which provides the information in the diesel fuel price report — is now closed due to a lapse in appropriations and will not post any updates on its website until the agency reopens.
In addition to the EIA closure, other results of the government shutdown include:
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction393 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair380 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views