Diesel fuel price updates stop during government shutdown
Amanda Bayhi | October 15, 2013
Better Roads usually shares highlights from the weekly diesel fuel price report presented by our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
However, Aggregates Manager reported yesterday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) — which provides the information in the diesel fuel price report — is now closed due to a lapse in appropriations and will not post any updates on its website until the agency reopens.
In addition to the EIA closure, other results of the government shutdown include:
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views