Diesel fuel price updates stop during government shutdown
Amanda Bayhi | October 15, 2013
Better Roads usually shares highlights from the weekly diesel fuel price report presented by our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
However, Aggregates Manager reported yesterday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) — which provides the information in the diesel fuel price report — is now closed due to a lapse in appropriations and will not post any updates on its website until the agency reopens.
In addition to the EIA closure, other results of the government shutdown include:
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views