Diesel fuel price updates stop during government shutdown
Amanda Bayhi | October 15, 2013
Better Roads usually shares highlights from the weekly diesel fuel price report presented by our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
However, Aggregates Manager reported yesterday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) — which provides the information in the diesel fuel price report — is now closed due to a lapse in appropriations and will not post any updates on its website until the agency reopens.
In addition to the EIA closure, other results of the government shutdown include:
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?474 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group258 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines149 Views