Diesel fuel price updates stop during government shutdown
Better Roads usually shares highlights from the weekly diesel fuel price report presented by our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
However, Aggregates Manager reported yesterday that the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) — which provides the information in the diesel fuel price report — is now closed due to a lapse in appropriations and will not post any updates on its website until the agency reopens.
In addition to the EIA closure, other results of the government shutdown include:
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes810 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…637 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California374 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis374 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology341 Views