Diesel fuel costs rise $0.036 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | July 24, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices rose across the U.S. this week for the second consecutive week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Lower Atlantic region, which experienced a $0.053-per-gallon rise from last week’s prices and a $0.104-per-gallon year-over-year jump.
Overall, national prices continued to climb this week. Diesel fuel costs have increased $0.036 per gallon since a week ago and are $0.120 per gallon higher than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion208 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September178 Views