Diesel fuel costs rise $0.036 per gallon
Amanda Bayhi | July 24, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices rose across the U.S. this week for the second consecutive week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Lower Atlantic region, which experienced a $0.053-per-gallon rise from last week’s prices and a $0.104-per-gallon year-over-year jump.
Overall, national prices continued to climb this week. Diesel fuel costs have increased $0.036 per gallon since a week ago and are $0.120 per gallon higher than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...771 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views