Diesel fuel costs rise $0.036 per gallon
On-highway diesel fuel prices rose across the U.S. this week for the second consecutive week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The greatest increase this week occurred in the Lower Atlantic region, which experienced a $0.053-per-gallon rise from last week’s prices and a $0.104-per-gallon year-over-year jump.
Overall, national prices continued to climb this week. Diesel fuel costs have increased $0.036 per gallon since a week ago and are $0.120 per gallon higher than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding573 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable432 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views