Diesel costs drop for fourth consecutive week
Amanda Bayhi | October 10, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices fell $0.022 per gallon the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The price drop follows three consecutive weeks of declining diesel costs. Every region in the U.S. saw a decrease in diesel prices.
The greatest decrease this week occurred in the Central Atlantic region, which experienced a $0.030-per-gallon fall from last week’s prices and a $0.218-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices are $0.022 per gallon lower than last week and are $0.197 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1685 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1080 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views