Diesel costs drop for fourth consecutive week
Amanda Bayhi | October 10, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices fell $0.022 per gallon the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The price drop follows three consecutive weeks of declining diesel costs. Every region in the U.S. saw a decrease in diesel prices.
The greatest decrease this week occurred in the Central Atlantic region, which experienced a $0.030-per-gallon fall from last week’s prices and a $0.218-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices are $0.022 per gallon lower than last week and are $0.197 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...772 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views