Diesel costs drop for fourth consecutive week
Amanda Bayhi | October 10, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices fell $0.022 per gallon the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The price drop follows three consecutive weeks of declining diesel costs. Every region in the U.S. saw a decrease in diesel prices.
The greatest decrease this week occurred in the Central Atlantic region, which experienced a $0.030-per-gallon fall from last week’s prices and a $0.218-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices are $0.022 per gallon lower than last week and are $0.197 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier266 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver261 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker249 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges102 Views