Diesel costs drop for fourth consecutive week
Amanda Bayhi | October 10, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices fell $0.022 per gallon the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager.
The price drop follows three consecutive weeks of declining diesel costs. Every region in the U.S. saw a decrease in diesel prices.
The greatest decrease this week occurred in the Central Atlantic region, which experienced a $0.030-per-gallon fall from last week’s prices and a $0.218-per-gallon year-over-year decline.
Overall, national prices are $0.022 per gallon lower than last week and are $0.197 per gallon lower than a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel price report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views